Hiring for Success: Behavioral Interviewing Techniques - 2 Days
This workshop concentrates on the pre-interview preparation; developing questions and their value; the interview techniques that get specific, behavior-based examples of past performance; and the strategies that follow through on this process.
How You will Benefit:
- Recognize the costs incurred by an organization when a wrong hiring decision is made.
- Develop a fair and consistent interviewing process for selecting employees.
- Prepare better job advertisements and use a variety of markets.
- Be able to develop a job analysis and position profile.
- Use traditional, behavioral, achievement oriented, holistic, and situational interview questions.
- Enhance communication skills that are essential for a skilled recruiter.
- Effectively interview difficult applicants.
- Check references more effectively.
| || |
Workshops, Workshops/Human Resources