An increasing number of organizations are relying on teams to compete in a rapidly changing domestic and global market. In today's professional environment, there is great emphasis placed on team leadership skills, team communication skills and team management styles. Team Leadership Skills are essential to maintain development and cohesion in the group.
This Team Leadership Training Program will help arm Team Leaders with the skills to create and maintain high performance teams.
Expected outcomes from the program are:
- Learn to identify the different types of teams & develop different strategies for leading them
- Recognize the different team development stages and behaviors
- Master techniques to manage teams at each stage of development, known as Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing & Adjourning
- Learn techniques to foster teamwork & create a supportive team culture
- What Is A TEAM?
- What Makes A Good Team?
- Characteristics of a Good Team
- Illusions: Perceptions versus Reality
- Stages of Team Development
- The Communication Jungle
- The Four Behavioral Styles
- It's Not What You Say
- A Mini-Personality Test
- Individual Exercise
- Buzz Session
- TEAM SURVIVAL : A Lesson in Synergy
- Values, Yeah Values
- Value Confusion and Conflicts
- Dealing with Our Current Team Challenges
- Action Planning: STOP-START-CONTINUE
- Early-Bird Rate: P 4,060 + VAT
- Regular Rate: P 4,510 + VAT
**This rate is inclusive of snacks, lunch, and certificate of attendance.
*To avail of our early-bird rate, kindly submit the accomplished registration form 3 weeks before the workshop schedule.
REGISTRATION & INQUIRY:
Please look for Ms. Sophie Mendiola (email@example.com)
Telephone Number: (0632) 845-1324 local 224
Fax Number: (0632) 759-2247
| || |
Date: 24 October 2014
Venue: EITSC Trainng Hub Makati, Philippines
Workshops, Workshops/Communications, Workshops/Human Resources