Let's face it. First impressions are created within the first seven seconds. Projecting a professional image is a reflection not only of the individual's confidence and attitude but the company's mission, vision, and values as well. This 1-day short course aims to equip the learner with the essentials of having an impeccable appearance that harmonizes with the individual's personality and business savvy.
- Business Protocol and Etiquette
- Business Decorum: Basic Courtesies
- Making and Acknowledging Introductions
- Workshop Option: Socializing Do's and Taboos
Dress for Success
- Body Language and its Impact on Image
- Body Alignment
- Graceful Body in Motion
- Color Mapping - color selection
- Capsule Wardrobe - wardrobe basics everyone must have
- Dos and Don'ts - hemline, neckline, fit, fabric, glitter
- Corporate Dress Sense - Smart casual, business casual, Corporate, Cocktails
- Grooming Standards - Healthy Habits from head to toe
- Facial Analysis
- 5 Minute Makeup Application
- Basic Day
- Evening Look
Training Methodology: Lecture, Workshops, Role-playing
- Building Commitments
- Personal Action Plans
- Creating and Cascading Standards
Learning Time-frame: 8 hours
Practically anyone who needs to communicate an image of confidence and professionalism regardless of his or her position and rank in the organization.
Early-Bird Rate: P 2,840 +VAT
Regular Rate: P 3,150 +VAT
*To avail of our early-bird rate, kindly submit the accomplished registration form 2 weeks before the workshop schedule.
**This rate is inclusive of snacks, lunch, and certificate of attendance.
REGISTRATION & INQUIRY
For registration and inquiries about this workshop,
Please contact: Rashel Pena To know more about our workshops and training courses, please visit us online at www.eitsc.com.
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. No: 02.845.1324 local 224
| || |
Date: 9 May 2014
Venue: EITSC Training Hub Makati, Philippines
Workshops, Workshops/Sales & Marketing